Picture
I snapped a quick pic of this great new Ad in the June 2015 edition of Sunset Magazine.
Fiberon offers a pretty harsh depiction of using wood but, oh so funny.

Comments

06/03/2016 12:52am

This advertisement really is funny, how they used and depicted the use of wood. Amazing advertisement also, and somewhat convincing. Just be careful of the comparison next time, because sometimes, issue arises when a comparison is used wrong. As long as nobody gets to be damaged, then that would be alright. I admire the ideas of advertisements that can bring about laughter to viewers. Advertisements with a little funny side really are the best advertisements, for it can catch the attention of viewers that converts into customers when convinced.

06/23/2016 8:05am

Aw, this was a really nice post. In thought I wish to put in writing like this moreover – taking time and actual effort to make a very good article… however what can I say… I procrastinate alot and under no circumstances seem to get something done.

09/16/2016 2:52am

Because funny things is so easy to remember!

largest national flag on the tallest flag-post will be hoisted on the banks of Hussain Sagar lake in Hyderabad.

05/11/2017 6:10am

All internet connections at home or your workplace needs a router

06/11/2017 5:58am

Ha-ha. This ad is a bit stupid and that's why it is so funny. I love it.

Categories

All
    In Print
    Photography Workshop
    Professional Deck Builder Mag.
    Surface 360 Review

Picture

Author
    "I've been designing and building as long as I can remember.  As a teen, my summer job was helping my dad replace old decks with beautiful backyard retreats.  It's no fun letting others do the dirty work and use the cool tools.  I am a hands-on-pour-my-sweat-out creature of creativity. When the opportunity arose to evaluate all things deck and outdoor living, I leapt into it with both feet."